SSC works collaboratively with its partner companies towards the goal of accelerating growth. SSC’s flexible investment mandate allows the Firm to invest significant capital in its portfolio companies in order to drive organic growth and fund acquisitions.
SSC approaches transactions as a “solution provider.” With every partnership SSC promises:
- Engaged decision-makers who help maximize efficiency
- Flexible capital and deal structures that provide high certainty to close
- Deep industry expertise to help support management teams operationally and strategically
- Operational engagement throughout the entire investment process
SSC is a control / buy-out private investment firm focused on recession resistant industrial companies. We look for the following criteria in our investments:
For introductions to founder and family-owned businesses or to companies that are divesting specific divisions, SSC pays referral fees for introductions that result in a closed transaction. Referral fees are available for individual finders, independent sponsors, sell-side and buy-side advisors, and business brokers. To learn more about SSC’s Referral Program, please click here.
The SSC WaySM
The SSC WaySM integrates operational engagement with M&A throughout the entire investment process.
- SSC’s operational and M&A resources are engaged from the onset of each potential transaction, throughout portfolio transformation, to realization
- SSC Operating Principals or Operating Partners are consistently onsite at our portfolio companies implementing the SSC WaySM
- Over time, the SSC WaySM is implemented in each corporate function for all of SSC’s portfolio companies
- This process allows for SSC and its partners to drive significant operational improvements in each investment