- Mr. Fredston founded Sole Source Capital in 2016 and is responsible for all aspects of the Firm’s strategy, management, and investment activities.
- Prior to founding SSC, Mr. Fredston spent six years with The Gores Group, where he was a Principal on the M&A team and Head of Origination.
- From 2007 to 2009, Mr. Fredston managed a hedge fund that invested in “old economy” large cap securities.
- Prior to 2007, Mr. Fredston worked at Ladenburg Thalmann in M&A and Goldman Sachs in the Fixed Income, Currencies, and Commodities Division.
- Mr. Fredston received a B.A. degree from Bates College.
Dewey Turner III
Dewey Turner III
- Mr. Turner is responsible for operations at SSC’s portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Turner spent two years as a Principal of Portfolio Operations with Clearlake Capital and eight years as a Senior Vice President and Operational Executive at The Gores Group.
- Mr. Turner has led the post-acquisition operational carve-out, integration, and / or stand up of over 20 companies.
- Prior to working in private equity, Mr. Turner was the CEO of Precision Components International, Inc. and a Senior Vice President at Crane Aerospace.
- Mr. Turner currently serves as a Director for Individual FoodService Holdings, LLC, Worldwide Produce Acquisition, LLC, Supply Chain Acquisition, LLC, and Dallas Plastics Acquisition, LLC.
- Mr. Turner received a B.A. degree from Columbus State University and earned his M.B.A. from University of Liverpool.
- Mr. Sussman leads SSC’s M&A team.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Sussman served as an investment professional at Ivory Investment Management, Empyrean Capital Partners, and SAC Capital Advisors.
- Mr. Sussman started his career at Lehman Brothers working on the firm’s industrial proprietary trading desk.
- Mr. Sussman currently serves as a Director for Worldwide Produce Acquisition, LLC, Supply Chain Acquisition, LLC, Cantium Holdco, LLC, and Dallas Plastics Acquisition, LLC.
- Mr. Sussman received a B.A. degree from University of Michigan.
CFO & CCO
CFO & CCO
- Mr. Adoric is responsible for fund administration and compliance.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Adoric spent five years as an outsourced CFO at Standish Management, focusing primarily on private equity funds with over $13 billion in AUM. During his time at Standish, Mr. Adoric served as SSC’s outsourced CFO for two years.
- Previously, Mr. Adoric worked at Panoptic Fund Administration Group and JP Morgan.
- Mr. Adoric has over thirteen years of experience in accounting, financial reporting, compliance, and administration of private equity, venture capital, and fund of funds.
- Mr. Adoric currently serves as a Director for Supply Chain Acquisition, LLC and Dallas Plastics Acquisition, LLC.
- Mr. Adoric earned his B.S. in Business Administration and Master of Accounting from University of Southern California.
Managing Director, Operations
- Mr. Ferguson is responsible for business strategy and investment opportunities at SSC’s portfolio companies.
- Mr. Ferguson has worked in numerous leadership roles across companies and industries, including serving as CEO of PrimeraTurf , a national buying cooperative for turf supplies, seed, fertilizers, and chemicals with 62 member businesses.
- Preceding PrimeraTurf, Mr. Ferguson spent 10+ years in leadership positions at various Rentokil subsidiaries.
- Mr. Ferguson earned a B.A. in Economics and Philosophy from the University of Rochester.
Managing Director, Investor Relations
- Mr. Menon is Head of Investor Relations and is responsible for developing and managing strategic relationships with institutional plans and consultants.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Menon spent 10 years at Crescent Capital Group where he was a Senior Vice President focusing on fundraising.
- From 2007 to 2009, Mr. Menon worked as an investment consultant at Wilshire Associates.
- He began his career as a bond trader at Pacific Investment Management Company (PIMCO).
- Mr. Menon holds a B.S. from the University of Southern California.
- Mr. Riggs is responsible for investment execution and portfolio company management.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Riggs spent six years on the M&A team at Platinum Equity, where he was responsible for leading all aspects of financial due diligence on potential acquisitions.
- Previously, Mr. Riggs spent six years at Ernst & Young conducting buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence.
- Mr. Riggs currently serves as a Director for Worldwide Produce Acquisition, LLC and Dallas Plastics Acquisition, LLC.
- Mr. Riggs earned a B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Jennifer de Leon
Jennifer de Leon
- Ms. de Leon is responsible for financial systems and operations at SSC’s portfolio companies and assists the M&A team with financial diligence.
- Prior to joining SSC, Ms. de Leon spent two years as Vice President of Finance and Operations at OpenGate Capital.
- Preceding OpenGate, Ms. de Leon was the Global Controller of Toca Boca, a multinational technology company.
- Ms. de Leon spent 7 years in transaction advisory services with Ernst & Young and Deloitte.
- Ms. de Leon currently serves as a Director for Worldwide Produce Acquisition, LLC.
- Ms. de Leon is a CPA and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Seattle University with a triple-major in Accounting, Finance, and Humanities.
- Mr. Pierucci is involved in the origination and execution of new investments and the management of existing portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Pierucci was a Private Equity Associate at The Gores Group and a Consultant at The Boston Consulting Group.
- Mr. Pierucci currently serves as a Director for Supply Chain Services, LLC.
- Mr. Pierucci earned a B.A. from Harvard University in Cambridge, MA and received an M.B.A. from The Wharton School in Philadelphia, PA.
Vice President, Operations
- Mr. Gataric is responsible for business strategy and operations at SSC’s portfolio companies.
- Mr. Gataric has significant experience with Lean, Six Sigma, M&A integration, lean transformations, and implementation of multi facility cost savings initiatives.
- Mr. Gataric has worked in numerous Operational and Engineering roles across multiple companies and industries. These positions included Supervisor, Engineer, Engineering Manager, Operations Manager, Director of Operations, Sr. Director of Continuous Improvement, Group Plant Manager, and Leader of North America.
- Companies include industry leaders such as Danaher, Pinnacle Foods (The Blackstone Group portfolio company), Delphi Corporation, WABCO, and Rain Bird Corporation.
- Mr. Gataric earned a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and received an M.B.A. and M.Eng. from the University of Michigan.
Vice President, Operations
- Mr. Cavitt is responsible for business strategy and operational transformation of SSC’s portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Cavitt spent nearly four years as Chief Operations Officer with Voltea, Inc. and twenty plus years in Operational Leadership roles across multiple industries.
- Mr. Cavitt has led post-acquisition operational carve-out, integration and transformation of over 11 companies.
- Additionally, Mr. Cavitt has held senior executive roles in the Gores Group of portfolio companies and other venture capital backed companies. He worked as Vice President of Operations at Crane Energy, Vice President of Manufacturing – Western Hemisphere for Exterran Corporation, Vice President of Business Transformation at Conifer Health Solutions, and numerous operational roles at Delphi.
- Mr. Cavitt earned a B.S. in Chemistry from Stephen F. Austin State University, an M.S. in Environmental Science from the University of Houston and received an MBA from Xavier of Ohio.
Vice President, M&A and Operations
- Mr. Mokulehua is responsible for the execution of add-on acquisitions and operations at SSC’s portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Mokulehua was Principal, Finance at Corridor Capital.
- Preceding Corridor Capital, Mr. Mokulehua worked in the corporate development / M&A department at DaVita.
- Mr. Mokulehua spent ten years in transaction advisory and audit services at Deloitte and KPMG.
- Mr. Mokulehua received dual degrees in Accounting and Finance from Loyola Marymount University.
Vice President, Origination
- Ms. Flanigan is responsible for investment origination, deal qualification, and developing client relationships.
- Prior to joining SSC, Ms. Flanigan spent three years at Clearlake Capital Group as a member of the business development team.
- Previously, Ms. Flanigan was a Licensed Agent with Keller Williams Realty.
- Ms. Flanigan graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a B.A. in Psychology.
Senior Associate, Origination
- Mr. Deshaies is responsible for investment origination, deal qualification, and developing new client relationships.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Deshaies spent three years at Lion Equity Partners (Platinum Equity spin-out), where he sourced corporate divestitures and conducted due diligence on potential acquisitions.
- Mr. Deshaies graduated from the University of Texas, Austin in 2013, where he received a B.S. in Public Relations.
Senior Associate, M&A
- Mr. Estes is involved in the origination and execution of new investments and the management of existing portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Estes was a Private Equity Associate at Investcorp and an Investment Banking Analyst at Jefferies.
- Mr. Estes earned a B.A. from Boston College in Chestnut Hill, MA.
- Mr. Sutton is involved in the origination and execution of new investments and the management of existing portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Sutton was an Investment Banking Analyst at Lincoln International.
- Mr. Sutton earned a B.S. from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.
Office Manager and Executive Assistant
Office Manager and Executive Assistant
- Ms. Day is the Office Manager and Executive Assistant for SSC. She is responsible for managing the office and assisting SSC’s management team.
- Prior to joining SSC, Ms. Day was with Ares Management for 12 years as an Executive Assistant in Private Equity.
- Ms. Day earned a B.A. with honors from Pepperdine University.
- Mr. Friends is the Founding Partner of Pentallect Inc., a food industry consulting firm.
- Mr. Friends supports manufacturer, distributor, operator, and service provider clients with supply chain and go-to-market strategies, particularly in commoditized categories, and he is an expert in group purchasing organizations and the independent distributor channel.
- Prior to founding Pentallect, Mr. Friends was a Senior Principal at Technomic, Inc., where he conducted strategic studies for clients, co-founded the Technomic Foodservice Category Management Institute, and created the SKU-mocracy Category Assessment Process.
- Mr. Friends previously served as President and CEO of Sysco Pittsburgh, as Division and Midwest Zone President of US Foods, and as Senior Vice President of Sales, Merchandising, and Marketing for Reinhart Foodservice.
- Mr. Holloman has 27 years of industry experience with major oilfield services companies, where he has held leadership roles involving operations, marketing, product management, technology, and strategic planning.
- Mr. Holloman worked for Halliburton from 1982-2004, where he ultimately served as the Global Finance Manager after spending time on the strategic M&A team.
- Mr. Holloman has spent the last seven years working as a Management Consultant for Qittitut Consultants and for Chief Outsiders, where he has advised small and mid-sized companies on industry dynamics, marketing strategy, strategic acquisitions and divestitures, market activities, product/service offerings, and technical/operational capabilities.
- Mr. Holloman earned a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from North Carolina State University and an M.B.A. in Finance from the University of North Texas.
- Mr. Lee has over 30 years of operational and organizational transformation experience working as a senior executive leader. He is the Founder and CEO of Intellectual Capital Solutions (ICS), a global consulting firm specializing in business strategy development and deployment, organizational effectiveness, and integrated business model planning.
- His extensive experience and background includes executive leadership roles and transformative engagements in leading Fortune 500 companies.
- Mr. Lee was previously Executive V.P. of Human Resources for NCR Corp., V.P. of HR and Global Operations for Crane Aerospace, Executive Director of Human Resources atboth Mattel, Inc. and Honeywell / Allied Signal. He served as a Commissioned Officer in the U.S. Marine Corp, and he received a B.S. in Economics and Finance from Bowie State University and an M.B.A from Virginia Poly TechnicalInstitute.
- Mr. Strobl is a serial CEO and Operating Partner in the private equity space leading restructurings and turnarounds in companies serving a wide range of industries in engineered products, distribution, and business services.
- Most recently, Mr. Strobl served as Executive Chairman of Fairmont Supply. Prior, Mr. Strobl served as Operating Partner, President, and CEO for several Portfolio Companies of Platinum Equity.
- Mr. Strobl is also a Founder of The Windpoint Group, where he served as interim CEO and Operating Partner for business units of Fortune 500 companies, private equity firms, and privately held mid-market industrial / service companies.
- Mr. Strobl earned a Bachelor Degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences from Eisenerz College, Austria, and a PhD in Communications Research and Political Science from the University of Salzburg, Austria.
Chemicals and Energy
Chemicals and Energy
- Ms. Dreessen has spent the better part of her career in the chemical and energy industries, with experience in investment banking, private equity and industry. She is currently Chairman of Gevo Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ) a leading edge technology producer of biofuels and renewable chemicals, and a Director at Andeavor Logistics LP (ANDX:NYSE) a leading mid-stream energy logistics company.
- Previously, Ms. Dreessen has served as a director of Targa Resources Partners LP, Versar Inc., Westlake Chemical, Georgia Gulf Corp and US Silica.
- Ms. Dreessen spent 21 years at JP Morgan Securities and predecessor companies ultimately as a Managing Director of investment banking to the chemical industry. Subsequently, she served as Senior Vice President and CFO of Westlake Chemical Corp.(WLK:NYSE), and then as Executive Vice President and CFO of TPC Group, Inc. Following TPC, she was Managing Director of Lion Chemical Partners, a private equity firm focused on the chemical industry.
- Mr. Fazzolari is the former Chairman, President, and CEO of Harsco Corporation, an industrial solutions company that provides products and services to the global steel, rail, energy, and infrastructure markets.
- During his four years as CEO of Harsco, Mr. Fazzolari initiated a strategic business transformation founded on globalization, innovation, and optimization.
- Mr. Fazzolari worked at Harsco from 1980-2012 and held numerous positions at the firm prior to becoming CEO, including President (two years), CFO (10 years), Treasurer, Corporate Controller, Director of Internal Audit, Senior Auditor, and Auditor.
- Currently, Mr. Fazzolari is the President and CEO of Salvatore Fazzolari Advisors LLC, a management consulting firm that drives results by focusing on strategy, execution, and company culture. Mr. Fazzolari earned a B.A. from Pennsylvania State University.