- Mr. Fredston founded Sole Source Capital in 2016 and is responsible for all aspects of the Firm’s strategy, management, and investment activities.
- Prior to founding SSC, Mr. Fredston spent six years with The Gores Group, where he was a principal on the M&A team and head of origination.
- From 2007 to 2009, Mr. Fredston co-founded a hedge fund that invested in “old economy” large-cap securities.
- Prior to 2007, Mr. Fredston worked at Ladenburg Thalmann in M&A and Goldman Sachs in the Fixed Income, Currencies, and Commodities Division.
- Mr. Fredston currently serves as a director for Individual FoodService Holdings, LLC.
Dewey Turner III
Dewey Turner III
- Mr. Turner is responsible for operations at SSC’s portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Turner spent two years as a Principal of Portfolio Operations with Clearlake Capital and eight years as a Senior Vice President and Operational Executive at The Gores Group.
- Mr. Turner has led the post-acquisition operational carve-out, integration, and/or stand up of over 20 companies.
- Prior to working in private equity, Mr. Turner served as the CEO of the aerospace company Precision Components International, Inc. and as a SVP at Crane Aerospace.
- Mr. Turner currently serves as a director for Premier Flow Holdings, LLC, Individual FoodService Holdings, LLC, and Cantium Holdco, LLC.
- Mr. Sussman leads SSC’s M&A team.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Sussman served as an investment professional at Ivory Investment Management, Empyrean Capital Partners, and SAC Capital Advisors.
- Mr. Sussman started his career in 2006 at Lehman Brothers working on the firm’s industrial proprietary trading desk.
- Mr. Sussman currently serves as a director for Premier Flow Holdings, LLC and Individual FoodService Holdings, LLC and holds an observer seat on the board of Cantium Holdco, LLC.
CFO & CCO
CFO & CCO
- Mr. Adoric is responsible for fund administration and compliance.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Adoric spent five years at Standish Management, where he performed duties as an outsourced CFO, focusing primarily on private equity funds with over $13 billion in AUM.
- Mr. Adoric has over twelve years of experience in accounting, financial reporting, compliance, and administration of private equity, venture capital, and fund of funds.
- Before his time at Standish, Mr. Adoric worked at Panoptic Fund Administration Group and JP Morgan.
- Mr. Adoric earned his BS in Business Administration and Master of Accounting from University of Southern California.
- Mr. Adoric currently serves as a director for Premier Flow Holdings, LLC and Individual FoodService Holdings, LLC.
Jennifer De Leon
Jennifer De Leon
- Ms. de Leon is responsible for financial systems and operations at SSC’s portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Ms. de Leon spent two years as Vice President of Finance and Operations at OpenGate Capital.
- Before her time at OpenGate, Ms. de Leon was the Global Controller of Toca Boca, a multinational technology company focusing on tablet and smartphone game development.
- In addition, Ms. de Leon spent 7 years in transaction advisory services with Ernst & Young and Deloitte.
- Ms. de Leon is a CPA and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Seattle University with a triple-major in Accounting, Finance, and Humanities.
Vice President, Operations
- Mr. Gataric is responsible for business strategy and operations at SSC’s portfolio companies, where he works closely with portfolio company executives to drive strategic initiatives.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Gataric spent two years at Danaher Corporation as Director of Operations and five years at Pinnacle Foods, a Blackstone owned portfolio company, serving as Senior Director of Continuous Improvement.
- Mr. Gataric has significant experience with Lean, 6Sigma, merger and acquisition integration, lean transformations, and implementation of multi-facility cost savings initiatives.
- Mr. Gataric earned a B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh and received a MBA and MSE from the University of Michigan.
Vice President, M&A
- Mr. Pierucci is involved in the origination and execution of new investments and the management of existing portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Pierucci was a Private Equity Associate at The Gores Group and a Consultant at The Boston Consulting Group.
- Mr. Pierucci earned a B.A. from Harvard University in Cambridge, MA and received an M.B.A. from The Wharton School in Philadelphia, PA.
- Mr. Pierucci currently holds an observer seat on the boards of Premier Flow Holdings, LLC and Individual FoodService Holdings, LLC.
Vice President, Origination
- Ms. Flanigan is responsible for investment origination, analyzing market research, evaluating deal qualifications, and fostering client relationships.
- Prior to joining SSC, Ms. Flanigan spent three years at Clearlake Capital Group, where she sourced and managed deals as a member of the business development team.
- From 2013-2015, Ms. Flanigan was a Licensed Agent with Keller Williams Realty.
- Ms. Flanigan graduated from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA with a B.A. in Psychology.
Senior Associate, M&A
- Mr. Gibson is involved in the origination and execution of new investments and the management of existing portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Gibson spent four years in investment banking at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, where was part of a team focused on tax-advantaged investments in the energy, transportation, and industrial sectors.
- Mr. Gibson graduated cum laude from Colgate University in 2013, where he double-majored in Physics and Economics.
- Mr. Gibson currently holds an observer seat on the boards of Premier Flow Holdings, LLC and Individual FoodService Holdings, LLC.
Senior Associate, Origination
- Mr. Deshaies supports the origination team in sourcing new investments and developing client relationships.
- Prior to joining SSC, Mr. Deshaies spent three years at Lion Equity Partners, where he supported the business development team in sourcing corporate divestitures and conducting duediligence on potential acquisitions.
- Mr. Deshaies graduated from the University of Texas, Austin in 2013, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Public Relations.
Project Manager, IR & Compliance
- Ms. Raytsina is responsible for investor outreach and public relations and assists the CCO with administrative and compliance matters.
- Ms. Raytsina has significant experience in marketing and administrative management and helps manage the Firm’s proprietary CRM.
- Prior to joining SSC, Ms. Raytsina spent four years at Opal Financial Group as a Marketing Coordinator and two years at KPMG.
- Ms. Raytsina earned a B.A. from Queens College of the City University of New York.
- Mr. Friends is the founding partner of Pentallect Inc., a food industry consulting firm.
- Mr. Friends supports manufacturer, distributor, operator, and service provider clients with supply chain and go-to-market strategies, particularly in commoditized categories, and he is an expert in group purchasing organizations and the independent distributor channel.
- Prior to founding Pentallect, Mr. Friends was a Senior Principal at Technomic, Inc., where he conducted strategic studies for clients, co-founded the Technomic Foodservice Category Management Institute, and created the SKU-mocracy Category Assessment Process.
- Mr. Friends previously served as President and CEO of Sysco Pittsburgh, as Division and Midwest Zone President of US Foods, and as Senior Vice President of Sales, Merchandising, and Marketing for Reinhart Foodservice.
- Mr. Holloman has 27 years of industry experience with major oilfield services companies, where he has held leadership roles involving operations, marketing, product management, technology, and strategic planning.
- Mr. Holloman worked for Halliburton from 1982-2004, where he ultimately served as the Global Finance Manager after spending time on the strategic M&A team.
- Mr. Holloman has spent the last seven years working as a Management Consultant for Qittitut Consultants and for Chief Outsiders, where he has advised small and mid-sized companies on industry dynamics, marketing strategy, strategic acquisitions and divestitures, market activities, product/service offerings, and technical/operational capabilities.
- Mr. Holloman earned a B.S. in Electrical EngineeringfromNorth CarolinaState University andanM.B.A.in FinancefromtheUniversity ofNorth Texas.
- Mr. Lee has over 30 years of operational and organizational transformation experience working as a senior executive leader. He is the Founder and CEO of Intellectual Capital Solutions (ICS), a global consulting firm specializing in business strategy development and deployment, organizational effectiveness, and integrated business model planning.
- His extensive experience and background includes executive leadership roles and transformative engagements in leading Fortune 500 companies.
- Rick was previously Executive V.P. of Human Resources for NCR Corp., V.P. of HR and Global Operations for Crane Aerospace, Executive Director of Human Resources atboth Mattel, Inc. and Honeywell/Allied Signal. He served as a Commissioned Officer in the U.S. Marine Corp, andhereceivedaB.S.in EconomicsandFinancefromBowie StateUniversity andanM.B.AfromVirginia Poly TechnicalInstitute.
- Mr. Strobl is a serial CEO and Operating Partner in the private equity space leading restructurings and turnarounds in companies serving a wide range of industries in engineered products, distribution, and business services.
- Most recently, Mr. Strobl served as Executive Chairman of Fairmont Supply. Prior, Mr. Strobl served as Operating Partner, President, and CEO for several Portfolio Companies of Platinum Equity.
- Mr. Strobl is also a founder of The Windpoint Group where he served as interim CEO and Operating Partnerforbusinessunits of Fortune500 companies,private equityfirms, and privatelyheld mid-marketindustrial/service companies.
- Mr. Strobl earned a Bachelor Degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences from Eisenerz College, Austria, and a PhD in CommunicationsResearchandPolitical Sciencefromthe University ofSalzburg,Austria.
CEO, SSA & Company and G100 Network
- Mr. Miller is the CEO of SSA & Company, a leading operational improvement consulting firm, and G100 Network, a private forum for the CEOs of leading public companies and private equity firms.
- Mr. Miller was previously President of Hyatt Hotels Corporation and CEO of United Infrastructure Company. He is currently a Special Advisor to General Atlantic and serves or has served on the boards of Snapchat, AXA Financial, Inc., and Affinion Group Holdings, as well as several private companies.
- He is a member of the boards of the Aspen Community Foundation and The Kravis LeadershipInstitute. Mr. Miller earneda B.A. from Stanford University and a M.B.A. from the University of Chicago.
High Country Advisors
High Country Advisors
- John-Austin is the Managing Partner of High Country Advisors, where he draws on his experience as a fiduciary and advisor to universities, foundations, family offices, and independent schools.
- Previously, John-Austin served as the founding President and Chief Investment Officer of the Berkeley Endowment Management Company (BEMCO) from its inception in 2009 until 2017.
- John-Austin’s work with endowments began when he served as a part of the founding team that created the investment portfolio for the $6 billion Gordon & Betty Moore Foundation.
- He also worked as a Senior Consultant at Cambridge Associates, where he advised the investment committees and internal staff of a broad range of family office, endowment and foundation clients. John-Austin earned a B.A. in economics from the University of California, San Diego and an M.B.A. from Duke University’s FuquaSchoolof Business.
- Mr. Schwartz is currently a Partner of Unplug Meditation. Prior to Unplug, he most recently was the Chief Investment Officer for the Broad family office and the Broad Foundations, managing a global investment portfolio across all asset classes and strategies.
- Prior to joining Eli Broad, Mr. Schwartz was a Managing Director at Reservoir Capital, an opportunistic investment firm currently managing over $5 billion, where he served in various roles and on a number of fund investment committees and advisory boards.
- Prior to Reservoir, he was a Vice President of Acquisitions at Internet Capital Group. Mr. Schwartz graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College with an A.B. in Organizational Behaviorand receivedan M.B.A. from the Stanford University Graduate Schoolof Business.
Main Post Advisors
Main Post Advisors
- Mr. O’Connor is the Co-Founder and CIO of Main Post Advisors, a private investments office for U.S. families and institutions. Previously, Mr. O’Connor was the President and CIO of Rincon Advisors.
- Prior to his time at Rincon, Mr. O’Connor worked at Summit Rock Advisors, where he held seats on the Operating and Investment Committees.
- Before joining Summit Rock, Mr. O’Connor worked at the Stanford University Endowment, where he was one of eight senior investment professionals managing over $20 billion of assets.
- Mr. O’Connor serves on the advisory boards of several venture capital and private equity investment firms, including ABRY Partners, 137 Ventures, 8VC, Eclipse Ventures, and Western Technology Investments, among others.
- Mr. O’Connor holds an M.B.A. from the Wharton Schoolat the University of Pennsylvania and a B.A. cum laude and Phi Beta Kappafrom UCLA.
Chemical and Energy Industries
Chemical and Energy Industries
- Ms Dreessen has spent the better part of her career in the chemical and energy industries, with experience in investment banking, private equity and industry. She is currently Chairman of Gevo Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ) a leading edge technology producer of biofuels and renewable chemicals, and a Director at Andeavor Logistics LP (ANDX:NYSE) a leading mid-stream energy logistics company.
- Previously, Ms Dreessen has served as a director of Targa Resources Partners LP, Versar Inc., Westlake Chemical, Georgia Gulf Corp and US Silica.
- Ms. Dreessen spent 21 years at JPMorgan Securities and predecessor companies ultimately as a Managing Director of investment banking to the chemical industry. Subsequently, she served as Senior Vice President and CFO of Westlake Chemical Corp.(WLK:NYSE), and then as Executive Vice President and CFO of TPC Group, Inc. Following TPC, she was Managing Director of Lion Chemical Partners, a private equity firm focused on the chemical industry.