SSC’s team consists of seasoned professionals who have worked together at each stage of the investment process. SSC’s substantial operating experience helps to differentiate us from other financial partners.
The SSC Way℠, which integrates operational engagement with M&A resources, allows the Firm to drive significant operational improvements. The expertise and resources of our in-house operations and M&A teams are available at each stage of the investment process.
SSC’s extensive operating capabilities were gained through leadership roles at companies such as:
SSC seeks to partner with best-in-class management teams and successful entrepreneurs with strategic vision and integrity. We focus on partnering in industries where our principals and operating advisors can help management teams achieve their goals by fostering a collaborative, high touch relationship.
- Build meaningful and strong partnerships with solid owners and management teams
- Assist with identifying and executing initiatives
- Provide full capital and human resources to each management team
- Develop and execute a shared vision for long-term growth
- Encourage continued participation from founder / family management teams
- Provide internal and external growth acquisitions to build company valuations and additional owner equity
- Extensive experience partnering with founder / family-owned businesses and working through generational transitions
SSC has a longstanding history of PE investing and success. We focus on industries with favorable long-term dynamics and defensible end-markets. SSC seeks to partner with companies that have sustainable competitive advantages and superior assets.
SSC’s portfolio investments are true partnerships, built on teamwork, open communication, and honest collaboration to capture value for all stakeholders.